Know Your Rights!
Sisk Auto Body wants you to know you do have a choice!
– No law requires you to get more than one estimate.
– Your are not obligated to use a particular shop. It is your car. You pay your insurance premiums. –
YOU choose where to have it repaired.
– Only you, the vehicle owner, can authorize the repairs to your vehicle.
– You do not have to accept the insurance company’s appraisal of the damage. See the “appraisal clause” in your policy.
– If your policy states “your car will be returned to you in a pre-loss condition,” make sure the estimate you receive reflects that. If you do not understand the estimate, ASK QUESTIONS!
– If you see the words “competitive part” or “quality replacement part” on your estimate, those parts are not made by your vehicle’s original manufacturer and are inferior in terms of fit, corrosion protection and structural integrity.